The best interest of children is our primary consideration when referencing and reflecting on our educational programs. We acknowledge that the rights of the child are to be upheld in our daily practice, routines, experiences and events. Our Educational Leader strives hard to develop a holistic program for children and tailor it their specific needs.
Our curriculum is designed to:
• Help children take increasing responsibility for their own care, learning and development
• Assist children to continue learning with an enhanced sense of self-worth, identity, confidence and enjoyment
• Contribute to children’s strengths and facilitating them to share these to the larger groups
• Explore useful and appropriate ways to find out what each child wants to know and inquire into
• Be creative and innovative in evaluating each child’s individual way of learning
• Challenge social norms that initiate or promote inequality and unfair behaviors and practices